Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm ba-ack!

So, you've all heard of a 'fair weather friend'?  Well, I've decide that I must be a foul weather blogger.  It's just a lot easier to keep up with blog posts when the weather is foul and I'm stuck inside more.  I haven't posted since last JULY!  Just like everyone else, we got busy with the garden, the crops, the cattle, the kids...ya know, life in general.  Anyhow, after Quentin left for school this morning Maci and I looked out the kitchen window and saw all of the beautiful snow on the trees.  'Beautiful snow' is not exactly the phrase Ryan uses when referring to it, but we shared our hot chocolate with him so he sweetened up a little! 

 Maci and I decided to bundle up, get our cameras and head outside.
 We caught Ryan strolling by--he was working on his semi truck out in the driveway.  Hmmm, maybe that's why he's not so fond of the snow!
 So, off we went for our snowy day adventure.  Here's a few photos we took:





Hope everyone out in blogger-land is doing well!

6 comments:

  1. I don't like snow either, but it does make for some great photo ops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow is not fun, but it sure is pretty! Loved the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just noticed your blogging again!! YEA! Wondered often how you were doing? Glad to see you again!

    ReplyDelete