Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl Nachos

Last night we made our favorite party nachos to snack on while we watched the Packers win!  When I was growing up we used to make them on New Year's Eve.  They're really easy--here's the recipe. 

Sorry, this picture isn't the greatest photography or the neatest food preparation.  I was rushed - I didn't want to miss any of those super bowl commercials!




You'll need:

Tortilla Chips
Refried Beans
Velveeta Cheese, sliced
Salsa
Sour Cream
Green Olives, cut in half

Try to pick the flattest chips.  Use a knife to spread refried beans onto each chip.  Then, layer each additional ingredient in the order listed above.  Microwave for 30 seconds (may take a few more seconds, depending on how thick you sliced the cheese).  Also, you can omit the green olives.

Don't forget to sign up for my Valentine Giveaway.  It ends tonight.

1 comment:

  1. YUMMMYYY!!! I just had to look even though I am trying hard to diet. I should of picked a better weekend to start though, but managed to get through the SuperBowl Eat fest without having a single treat! Those really look good though and spreading each with a little bean dip?? especially yummy!!
    (but..I can do it....I can do it)

    ReplyDelete